Monday 29 August 2011

Need some work done?

My very good bloggy friend Lynda from My Heart's Desire has started up her own business helping those of us more technically challenge to improve or dress up our blog sites. Lynda has created and designed the blog banner for both Life's Adventures and The Field Trip hop. Lynda also created the buttons for both my sites. If you want to see more of Lynda's great work check out NOBH as Lynda has made all the buttons and banners for the hop since it started. I just love her creativity and think she does a fantastic job! If Lynda hadn't helped me I would still not have buttons or banners as I find that sort of thing beyond my technical expertise. I just recently asked her to help create a signature tag to add to my posts. You can find it at the end of this post!

If you are like me and love to blog but don't have time to create buttons, banners, signature tags or anything else that you want to have on your blog. Then I encourage you to talk to Lynda. Her prices are very reasonable and she is a pleasure to work with:) She listens to what you want and will go above and beyond! You won't be disappointed! Lynda is who I go to when I need work done to spiff up my sites. You can find her new business site at



If you haven't discovered these two hops look at them today. Lots of link ups and fun!













3 comments:

  1. This is great post on Lynda's gifts and talents and new business! I agree 100% with everything you said :) I will soon be doing a post on her also to spread the good news about her new adventure! Clicked a vote for you! Have a happy Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the info on this great and talented lady! And I love her blogs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much Anna-Marie. It has been a joy working with you on your banners, buttons and everything else. I appreciate your kind words, and thanks again, what a blessing.

    ReplyDelete