Monday 21 January 2013

Happy Birthday:)

Happy Birthday Princess!!!


It is hard to believe my little girl is turning 11 years old.  I am seeing so many amazing changes in her as I watch her grow into a young woman.   I went thru all of my daughter's pictures on the computer, and they brought me many happy memories and a few tears!  Seeing her from a infant all the way to where she is now...they grow up so fast...


She is helping her brother play the piano scales when he forgets...She is even giving him helpful tips during math lessons, when I am unavailable. He is now learning multiplication tables and it is nice to hear her telling him multiplication tips that I taught her last year.
She is including her brother more in her games...so long as he agrees to play her way...I didn't say she was perfect:)

She is now helping more in the kitchen cooking breakfast and lunch.   She enjoys teaching her brother  how to cook simple items, such as mac and cheese or grilled cheese sandwiches.  I loved that she includes safety tips like always remember to turn the pot handle towards the counter and remember the burners are still hot even after you turn off the gas.


It is always fun to find them cuddled up reading stories together and giggling.
 
We are so proud of the young lady she is becoming.  Happy Birthday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Princess! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect is impossible. It would be super annoying to be around a perfect person, which would make them imperfect, by default, thereby producing quite a conundrum. That is my profound thought for the week.... :-) Happy birthday Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Princess! You are amazing and I love the adventures you go on with your parents and brother.
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete