Friday 27 January 2017

Weekly Wrap Up 1/27/17

This week was a pretty light load as we had my Mother visiting for a few days.  Since we wanted to spend time with her I let the kids due the bare minimum of work, basically math, reading, and keeping up with their coop class homework.:)

My husband and I had a date night and went to watch the Capitals/Blue  hockey game.  Where the Capitals beat the blues 7 to 3 YAY!!!

My mother was able to join us in celebrating our daughters 15th  birthday.  We went to  a Japanese steak house for her birthday lunch!

Nana had lots of time to play and hang out with the children.
 My mother also got to see where our Coop is held as she spent 1/2 a day there as the kids attended classes before I had to take her back to the airport.

Our little book club/JA Bizztown activity this week included a Checking account game.  And today we have boys over to watch the movie Wizard of OZ and we will be discussing the difference between the book and the movie.  Then my son's friend will spend the night:)  I will have pictures of that next week.

We had a surprise visitor at my bird feeder this week -- A Pileated woodpecker.  I saw him once last year and he showed up again this week.  I love watching him at my bird feeder, plus my mother got to see him which made her happy:)_


That is our week in a nutshell, next week we need to hit the books a bit harder in order to catch up a bit from our slacking this week:)  

2 comments:

  1. What a fun week! I especially love the woodpecker photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to look up that game for our kids. Glad you had such a wonderful visit with your mom!

    ReplyDelete